Wednesday, July 3, 2013

Dental Graduation Party

 I knew I wanted to throw Keith a graduation party months before I had Emmett. I started pinning ideas on Pinterest back in December but couldn't figure out if I wanted it to be a surprise. I also wasn't sure how I was going to pull it all off with a new baby. When Katie came I knew I could enlist her help. We set the date for the last day she was with us. I could not have done it without her! Sarah also came over and helped so much with finishing touches on food and decorations.





 The sweet teeth were the biggest hit. I was glad because they were a pain in the butt to put together.

 We wanted a "numbing station" with otter pops but we bought the popsicles that day and they weren't frozen in time for the party.
 We ended up not making it a surprise. There was no way I could have hid everything from Keith and I wanted him to put a guest list together. We held the party at our clubhouse and while it's a good size, we didn't have room/food for everyone at our complex and in our ward. We hated leaving people out but we decided it was best to keep it smaller and invite those we were closest to.
 We were so busy all day I didn't have a chance to get the kids or myself ready.

 We had a great turnout and I know Keith felt a lot of love from all the people who have supported us these past 4 years.

 These were taken towards the end of the party so some had already left and some latecomers aren't pictured,

 Blue Steel

 I had this board under the couch for a year just waiting to be put to use

No comments:

Post a Comment