Tuesday, November 19, 2013

Rock City

 In September, we got a surprise phone call from Keith's parents telling us that they were coming to visit us in October! We counted down the days until they came and packed a lot into the short trip. They were driving down from Cleveland so we met them up in Chattanooga, TN. We arrived October 11th just in time to eat dinner and put the kids to sleep. The next morning, we got up and ready early so we could see Rock City. It was pretty amazing and we had perfect weather.




 Clara is obsessed with this hat. Everywhere we go, she wants to wear it. I think it's because she gets SO much attention with it perched on her little head.




 My pictures are totally out of order but this is the top where you can see seven states.
 We never let Kenzie get her face painted at the zoo/fair but we were vacationing so we let her do it and she was so proud of that butterfly.
 Clara was pretty sad we didn't have her face painted too so I broke out my lip gloss and improvised. She was pretty happy with the results.
 Naked Emmett. It was so much warmer than I had anticipated!
 I love this photo

 These were just funny little scenes I had to include from the Mother Goose portion of Rock City. What's with all the morbid nursery rhymes?

No comments:

Post a Comment