Sunday, November 24, 2013

Field Trippin to the Pumpkin Patch

A visit to a pumpkin patch has become an annual tradition for our family. In the past, our favorite spot was Huber Farms and I was missing it this year! Luck had it that my friend Cassidie wanted to switch babysitting with me so we could each go with our daughters on their field trips. It was weird fun to not have a baby in my hands and focus my full attention on Mackenzie.
 We started with a hayride to the mini pumpkin patch. She wanted to sit next to her BFF Aisla on the left.
 There was a little petting area with chickens, goats and peacocks. They had to pet the animals through the fences though which was a little weird
 This was the kids favorite part. A big bouncy area set against a beautiful backdrop.
There were so many field trips there that we didn't get to spend much time in any area but the kids had fun and I'm glad I could hang out with my sweet little girl for a couple of extra hours that day.

No comments:

Post a Comment