Monday, November 18, 2013

A Walk in the Park

 Georgia is like Kentucky in that there are parks everywhere. Once Kenzie started school, I got into a good routine of dropping her off around 8:20 then driving just a few minutes down the road to either Grayson or Bay Creek park. Grayson park is smaller and I've come to prefer it for after school play. We have become staples at their Wednesday afternoon Farmer's Market where we occasionally pick up something to eat and always indulge in a couple of snow cones.  
Bay Creek offers a mile paved trial through the woods which really creeped me out at first but I have grown to love. Thanks to my lovely stroller I can walk/jog with it and both kids are pretty comfortable.
 Clara rocked permanently skinned knees for a few months until pants were acceptable. She loves getting out and walking with me and we built up quite the acorn collection.


 These trees were beautiful when they changed.
We see these horses across the street from the park and Clara gets so excited every time. I would be parent of the year if I could find someone with horses to let her get up close and personal with.

No comments:

Post a Comment