Monday, November 18, 2013

Atlanta Zoo

I've decided there are two kinds of people in this world, zoo people and non-zoo people. We happen to belong to the former. The Atlanta Zoo is impressive and the only thing I dislike is its location and the drive I have to make to get there. We have now been twice, once with my friend (hooray for having more than one friend now) Suzanne and her little girl Grace. The second time was Boo at the Zoo and Keith was able to join us for that excursion.






Boo at the Zoo was really fun. It wasn't as structured or decked out as Louisville's but the kids got better/healthier snacks and candy.

 Emmett wore the same costume Clara did last year. It's a caterpillar but 95% of people called him either a ladybug or bumblebee. A few days after this, I found a tiger costume from my friend that fit him perfectly. Kind of bummed he didn't wear that one for this event.
 Kenz wanted to be a mermaid which was a fun deviation from the usual Princess dresses she likes.
Clara used Kenzie's costume from a few years ago. She had several options but fell in love with being a monster. I'm glad we got some more use out of it.

No comments:

Post a Comment