Sunday, August 11, 2013

Summer Fun With Kentucky Friends

 I am not the type of person to organize events. I love to do fun things I just don't love the planning that goes into those fun things. Lucky for me, we have the coolest friend who are willing to do all the work for us. This particularly hot day, we participated in a shaving cream slip n'slide. No way did I think Kenzie would do it and so I was shocked when I went out back and found her already covered and lined up for another turn.



 Since the slide was set up right outside our apartment, Keith and I put the babies to bed and joined in on the fun.



 How we miss playing volleyball! It seemed like any chance we could get a beautiful night, we would get together with anyone who was available. It's a game that both Keith and I love and something I can do that reminds me I have more hobbies than wiping dirty noses and bums- even though those are necessary and good talents as well.
 Movie night with friends on the lawn. We watched the Lorax and Keith and I cuddled while Clara snuggled up to Erica.
We made sure to hit the splash pad a few times with friends. One of our last times, we went with Justin and Neha. Rohan and Clara seemed to have a fun time together.
 I just had to include this picture of Kenzie with lots of her friends at a birthday party. She misses them!
This is another spring picture at McKell's bday party.

 So many cute kids at our complex

All piled up in Brynn's stroller


No comments:

Post a Comment