Thursday, February 28, 2013

Peanut Butter and Chocolate Cereal Treats


 So I made the mistake of buying Peanut Butter Cinnamon Toast Crunch. I say mistake because I love just about every cereal made and I couldn't even finish a bowl. I tried pawning it off on the girls but they would hardly touch it with or without milk. I didn't want to throw the box away so I decided to try to salvage it by adding some chocolate and marshmallow goodness. They came out SO good, I haven't been able to stay out of them. I thought I would share the recipe if any of you find yourselves stuck with a full box as well or you love PB and chocolate as much as I do. 



Ingredients:
1 bag marshmallows
3 Tbsp. Butter
6 cups PB Toast Crunch
1/2 bag PB M&M's
1/2 bag milk chocolate chips/chunks

In a large saucepan, melt marshmallows and butter over low heat. Remove from heat and stir in cereal. After cereal is well coated, add M&M's and chocolate chips. Press mixture into a greased pan and cut into bars when cool. Enjoy!








No comments:

Post a Comment