Saturday, February 23, 2013

A bit of January


I usually hate January but February is proving to be much harder. Overall we had a decent month- some cold weather, some warm weather that allowed us to get out of the house. It was a fast month!
 A woman in the ward was getting rid of some clothes for her cute daughter and this dress was included in the treasures. Kenz calls it her Cinderella dress and chooses to wear it every Sunday I manage t have it clean.
 The girls spent a day going  for rides in boxes from Costco
 Clara still loves her binky. I've really tried to just give it at night and during naps. In the background you can see the box for my new double stroller! I'm in love with it. I spent over a month researching and bought one on Craigslist I thought I would really like. When I saw my dream stroller for a steal through a Kohls deal, I jumped on it and sold the other one for a profit so all worked out well.
 Kenz holding up her "Book of Norman"
 Practicing some gymnastics
 Kenz with her best friend Morgan. We decorated cookies from Halloween courtesy of Target Clearance:)
 We've seen lots of  Keith this month and the girls love it.
We went to several birthday parties this month. All were so fun but Kenz scored a super cute apron and chef's hat at Morgans.

No comments:

Post a Comment