Sunday, May 26, 2013

Before Emmett


We did a few things I thought were worth blogging that last month before Emmett joined our family.
 March 9, we took a walk on the new walking bridge that connects Kentucky to Indiana. The Indiana side isn't quite finished but will be this summer. It's about a mile long but took us quite awhile with my big belly and the girls enjoying the walk. I got teary eyed when they decided to walk hand in hand for some time. It's the sweetest thing when they're enjoying each other.

 Of course we spent a lot of time at the park. Last year was unusually hot and this year has been unusually chilly so we didn't get out as much as we did last March.

 The girls both still into baby dolls. Their favorites have been the soft Disney princess baby dolls.

 She makes a messy face look good.
 It's hard to get a good picture of this one. She's very into silly faces lately.
 I loved these because it shows how they sleep. Kenz sucks on her tongue and Clara has to have her blanky, binkie and lambie.

 My sweet friends threw me a surprise baby shower. My good friend Amber asked me to come over for breakfast so we could chat and the girls could play. When I got there, she had a few decorations up and just said how her mom was there and they wanted to celebrate with me. I thought nothing of it and was surprised when friends started ringing the doorbell. I was overwhelmed with how many people came and all of the sweet gifts. I felt incredibly loved! I've barely had to buy anything for Emmett, it's been wonderful!

 I was pretty bummed that we had to stay home our last Spring break because I was too pregnant to travel so on March 21, we took a trip to Cincinnati to visit the Aquarium. We had a blast and so did the girls.


 We ate at 5 guys for lunch and were excited to see the potatoes came from Rexburg.
My last pregnant picture. It's not pretty but that's what 50 pounds does to you. And yes, I would gain it all again and look that swollen at 38 weeks to have my sweet baby Emmett with us.

No comments:

Post a Comment